The Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by April at Good Books & Good Wine. Stop by her blog to sign up for this fun blogging challenge!!
Today's Challenge is: Describe How You Shop For Books
In a word: Impulsively! I am definitely a bargain shopper though. Even on my limited budget, like any addict worth her salt, I find ways to feed my addiction, like a boss.
- With one click based on a review
- Yard Sales
- Sale section of bookstores
- in bulk on Ebay
- For Sale shelf at libraries
- Local Facebook fleamarket groups
- New & Pristine straight off the shelf
I have to have all of my favorites brand new in Hardcover, but other than that, I don’t mind having books that are a bit worn and well loved. It adds character to my shelves.
What about you? Are you a splurger or a sale-r?