1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme she chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention Larissa's Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post on Larissa's page.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)
I have quite a few guilty pleasures, but I'll try to narrow it down to 5, starting with my book-related guilty pleasure.
1. I've been told that being in my late 30's I should have long since been too old for Harry Potter. Nonsense! I absolutely adore this series, especially the audiobooks read by Stephen Fry and I regularly re-read or listen to them.
2. Gossip Girl is definitely one of those shows that I know I shouldn't enjoy as much as I do. But I have watched every single episode of every single season and I still absolutely love Blair and Chuck
3. America's Next Top Model, another show that I have watched faithfully from the very beginning. Its absurd that I enjoy it so much being that, as a work-at-home mom, I live most of my life in pajamas and can't think of a time in the last decade that I picked up a fashion magazine.
4. Audiobooks....some may say that I'm a lazy reader, but I can't think of one thing more relaxing than having someone read to me. Listening to audiobooks is a recent addiction for me, I always loved the feel of a book in my hands but lately, most of what I read is in audio format unless its a new book that I simply must have that isn't in audio format yet, or an old book that has never been in audio. Audible.com is where I spend most of my "book" money lol.
5. Eating dark chocolate in the middle of the night. Sometimes I wake up from a dead sleep craving dark chocolate so bad that its my only coherent thought. No idea what this is about.... but I always keep some close by anyway.
So thats my 5 guilty pleasures. What are yours?